Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Grace Hopper Career Fair

Time To Network!
 Friday, October 5, 2012


 
Next Stop, Grace Hopper Career Fair!  This was an excellent networking opportunity.  I was able to provide my resume and contact information to various companies.  It was great to see that social networking plays a huge role in the hiring process for many companies.  Many of the companies had facebook pages or had their own apps that I could provide them contact information right there on the spot!  It was excellent!
 
 

 
 
 
 
Moreover, I am very interested in furthering my education, so it was great to see that various educational institutions were represented as well.  One in particular, GA Tech was present and I was able to speak with representatives in regards to their Network Security and Information Assurance programs.  I also learned that they now offer Distance Learning for one of the Programs.  I was ecstatic about that!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment